Confidential shredding is one of the most efficient and effective solutions for minimizing the threat to corporate and personal information posed by poorly discarded printed and digital documents. A professional, responsible secure shredding service provider such as Data Destruction Services, LLC will use trained, uniformed, and clearly identified staff to pick up and transport your sensitive documents to a facility for confidential shredding.
Professional shredding is far superior to entrusting employees to do the job when they have the time. Here are several major reasons you should be using a third-party professional shredding service such as Data Destruction Services, LLC:
- Industrial shredders are used to completely destroy material Your material is picked up by our trained, uniformed staff and securely transported to the secure shredding facility. It’s then destroyed in an industrial shredder that can shred 12,000 pounds an hour and all the material is sent to a papermill where the paper is pulped and recycled.
- You can be sure your material is thoroughly shredded. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction at the completion of service. This is our guarantee of confidential shredding and an important verification document to keep on file to show that you are complying with federal and state laws.
- We supply secure document containers Whether you’re doing a one-time shredding or have regularly-scheduled pickups, we’ll supply you with secure containers to store your material.
- You can schedule one-time cleanouts/purges This is an ideal cost-effective shredding solution to securely get rid of large volumes of material on an as-needed basis.
- Material can be in any form, including binders and bound documents Your material can be in piles, file drawers, bags or boxes, with staples, paperclips, and virtually any kind of binding. Our trained staff will bring the proper equipment to securely handle your shredding needs. We can even supply you with secure containers so that you can go through the material before we pick it up.
- There are no hidden fees There are no fuel surcharges, trip fees, container rental fees or any other hidden fees with our secure confidential shredding.
- We even do residential shredding. We’ll come to your home and securely handle all your consumer shredding needs, too.
Secure confidential shredding is the best way for any organization, large or small, to keep important information safe from prying eyes. With the amount of public and private information growing exponentially every year professional, verified shredding is also an ideal solution for staying ahead of growing piles of paper documents that can take up valuable space and waste employees’ time filing, managing, and securing printed files. Contact us today to learn more about our services.